The Spirit Of Myanmar , is one of Private Photo Tours Myanmar that will cover cover many aspects of Myanmar; people, architectural, landscapes, street and market scenes, as well as portraits. We will photograph the amazing golden Pagoda and colonial buildings in Yangon , Architectural land of Myanmar ( Bagan ), The Center of Culture and Religion ( Mandalay ) the craftsmen markets (wood, marble, gold…) and the U Bein Bridge , The Inle Lake, fishermen and the floating market, and the small villages where we will have many chances to meet with the local communities and journey to interesting tribal land ( Kyaing Tong ) .
Why to join Myanmar Private Photography Tour with us ?
For the reason that Myanmar now open doors to the world only a few years ago. hence , It is the right time to go and explore an unexplored corners of country and experience intact culture of its people.
Off course ,The impact of the Western world is evident but hasn’t overrun local traditions – yet.
In contrast, No other country has the sheer variety of Myanmar . Therefore It is not easy to put your camera away on daily basis .
Even more this trip is designed to ensure that you get to photograph the obvious highlights at the specific time of day because local guide who is leading this trip is well experienced and highly recommended by his clients on TripAdvisor . Also Your local guide will always be on hand for advice and tips
Certainly he will open the doors of your mind and eyes to get you close to the locals and the True Myanmar.
As a result Every day of your photo expedition with us will be so full of photo opportunities beyond your expectation.
|Tour name||The Spirit Of Myanmar|
|Type of tour||Private Myanmar Photo Tour|
|Tour duration||10 Days / 09 Nights|
|Travel destination||Mandalay-Kyaing Tong-Inle-Bagan-Yangon|
|Tour start point||Mandalay|
|Tour end point||Yangon|
|Min / Max Group Size||02 pax to 06 pax|
|Skill Level||Suitable for ALL skill levels, novice to advanced|
|Physical Difficulty||Moderate Elevation Changes & Trekking|
|Departure guarantee||Departure guarantee for minimum group size of 02 pax|
|Recommended travel period||November to February|
|Tour customization||Absolutely ! Please let us know your specific requirement|
Hence,If you still want to do Private Myanmar Photo Trip in Mandalay , Yangon , Bagan and Inle . Please find the collections of Private Photo Tours Myanmar .
This adventure is designed not only to guide you to the most photogenic locations carefully planned for the best light, but to assist you in mentally visualizing a scene before capturing the decisive moment.
We are committed to raise your awareness and spark your creativity and to help you grow as a photographer by working with you as part of a group and individually with hands on support, and reviews of your work. Learning within a group will give you the opportunity to share ideas, knowledge and your passion, which will expand your photographic perspective.
- Photographing the highlights of Yangon including, Indian town, Chinatown and a sunset shoot of Sin Oodan jetty and the gold Shwedagon Pagoda and street photography.
- Shooting village photos, a number of thousands of Buddhist monuments and ruins of Bagan from the secret corner of Bagan. Chasing the Buddhist monk procession going around the typical village.
- Exclusive admission to the most beautiful wooden monastery in Mandalay for photographing Buddhist monk with special arrangement, hanging around the stone carving area.,
- Special access to Buddhist Nunnery where to make the great portrait of Buddhist Nuns
Iconic sunrise shots at famous wooden U Bein Bridge.
- Shooting the great portraiture of tribal people and landscape photography in Kyaing Tong.
- Visit to Inle lake for amazing photography opportunity.
- Private photography sessions with young novice monks in stunning surroundings
- Some special surprises!