The Best Of Myanmar is one of Photo Tours Myanmar which has been designed to provide you with photogenic opportunities throughout all Unique locations of Myanmar . Especially innovated program of Myanmar Photography Tour is specially arranged in combination with Yangon with the Shwedagon Pagoda, British Colonial architecture, street vendors, Primitive Tribal land of tattooed women ( Chin state ). Architectural land of Myanmar ( Bagan ), The Center of Cultural and Religion ( Mandalay ), Unique lake dweller ( Inle lake ), and Forgotten Long-Necked Tribe ” Padaung Tribe in ( Loikaw) , Besides Explore the untouched nature of Shan Plateau ” Pindaya ” . Furthermore Those who join with Myanmar Private Photography Tour will deserve the unique opportunities to capture the most breathtaking photos through the lens.
Why to join Myanmar Private Photography Tour with us ?
For the reason that Myanmar now open doors to the world only a few years ago. hence , It is the right time to go and explore an unexplored corners of country and experience intact culture of its people.
Off course ,The impact of the Western world is evident but hasn’t overrun local traditions – yet.
In contrast, No other country has the sheer variety of Myanmar . Therefore It is not easy to put your camera away on daily basis .
Even more this trip is designed to ensure that you get to photograph the obvious highlights at the specific time of day because local guide who is leading this trip is well experienced and highly recommended by his clients on TripAdvisor . Also Your local guide will always be on hand for advice and tips
Certainly he will open the doors of your mind and eyes to get you close to the locals and the True Myanmar.
As a result Every day of your photo expedition with us will be so full of photo opportunities beyond your expectation.
|Tour name||The Best Of Myanmar|
|Type of tour||Private Myanmar Photo Tour|
|Tour duration||15 Days / 14 Nights|
|Tour start point||Yangon|
|Tour end point||Yangon|
|Min / Max Group Size||02 pax to 06 pax|
|Skill Level||Suitable for ALL skill levels, novice to advanced|
|Physical Difficulty||Light to Moderate|
|Departure guarantee||Departure guarantee for minimum group size of 02 pax|
|Recommended travel period||November to February|
|Tour customization||Absolutely ! Please let us know your specific requirement|
Hence,If you still want to do Private Myanmar Photo Trip in Mandalay , Yangon , Bagan and Inle . Please find the collections of Myanmar Private Photography Tour.
This trip is carefully organized to the photographers that enjoys capturing images in a slow paced manner. It is not a rigorous trip and all ages can easily handle this excursion. With our main focus on the culture, people, arts and hidden beauty of Myanmar, we will capture images of fairy-tale pagodas, intersting architecture and lively street life. For those that enjoy landscape photography, and architecture this trip is ideal. Those interested in intact culture and untouched nature will be immersed in the spiritual aspects of Myanmar. January is an ideal time of the year to visit this area, with near perfect weather.
- Photographing the highlights of Yangon including, Indiatown, Chinatown and a sunset shoot of Sin Oodan jetty and the gold Shwedagon Pagoda and street photography.
- Shooting village photos, a number of thousands of Buddhist monuments and ruins of Bagan from the secret corner of Bagan. Chasing the Buddhist monk procession going around the typical village.
- Shooting selected tattooed women in Chin state , Special photo secession with the most distinguished tribal men and women in Mindat.
- Exclusive admission to the most beautiful wooden monastery in Mandalay for photographing Buddhist monk with special arrangement, hanging around the stone carving area.,
- Special access to Buddhist Nunnery where to make the great portrait of Buddhist Nuns
Iconic sunrise shots at famous wooden U Bein Bridge.
- Visit to Inle lake for amazing photography opportunity.
- Shooting selected long necked women in Loikaw and , Special access to the less known tribe of Burma “ Kayaw Tribe” in remote area of Loikaw .
- Explore the untouched nature of Shan State and Interesting Cave in Pindaya